Advert

• New Theme!!!! 1

Lorem Ipsum1 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 1 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 2

Lorem Ipsum2 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 2 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 3

Lorem Ipsum3 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 3 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 4

Lorem Ipsum4 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 4 Read more
jam1e

Unban v2.0

I'm really sorry for making a topic twice in a row,I'm guessing it's not allowed,I really don't know,but I want to be unbanned since the reason I was banned for isn't cheating,as ZETUC told me I had too many .cfg files and .dll files,and currently since I was trying to get a new report after deleting all the .cfg and .dll files my wargods was crashing and I've got banned from too much spam trying to test wargods,but pretty much I didn't have any norecoil.cfg or wh or aim so I'm pretty sure the new wargods isn't needed as much..If it is I will try to screenshot it and give it.

And here is the old one I was asked for from Kakashi while playing: https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=1650745

I've made a new topic since no one actually helped me with the last one,I've messaged ZETUC but he said he can't do nothing since Squid has locked the topic so I've made a new one,I'm really sorry if it's not allowed to do so I did not know..Squid told me to make an unban request.