@*MoneeR*@

Cerere Unban @*MoneeR*@ (Original)

Numele tau: @*MoneeR*@

Numele adminului:Kaa^

IP-ul tau:46.32.125.242

Motiv:nowg

Dovada (SS/Video):www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=1747178

Martori:watashi and all admins

Alte argumente: i said to him make imgur because i dont know what happend to Wg, every time i use wg and it says (error to communicate with server) and i really dont know why but sometimes it works idk what is this problem :/ andn logically if im aimer i will not lose any bullets

Alte argumente: in this wg it says that i was detected in the past, in past i wanted to see what happend if i was using hack and make wg so that i was detected.And if u dont trust me search my history u will see that i was detected 2 or 3 years ago

Posted (edited)

I understand what you say , but you could make a printscreen to the error wargods that you give it and send the picture , i think the admin understands and resolves 

Let's see what the admin decides.

Contra  at the moment ! 

Edited by vPolaR

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, vPolaR said:

I understand what you say , but you could make a printscreen to the error wargods that you give it and send the picture , i think the admin understands and resolves 

We see what the admin has to say ! .

i miss to do :((((((( and i make today 5 wg and all of them was error just last one is in this topic and if i make 6 it will ban me for 24hrs 😞

Edited by @*MoneeR*@

i can t view the wargods, it isnt working but i know i asked you for screenshots twice if i remember corectly, and you were clean, i know how you play because i spectated you many rounds for the same reason, i tought you re cheating but you were not, and i know because i have a 8+ years experience in cs 1.6 so, you have a :PRO: from me, good luck 

tip: screenshot the error and post it on imgur, give us the link and do the same thing next time you re asked for wargods, screenshot with a folder near it that says "moneer" so we know its your screenshot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, watashi said:

i can t view the wargods, it isnt working but i know i asked you for screenshots twice if i remember corectly, and you were clean, i know how you play because i spectated you many rounds for the same reason, i tought you re cheating but you were not, and i know because i have a 8+ years experience in cs 1.6 so, you have a :PRO: from me, good luck 

tip: screenshot the error and post it on imgur, give us the link and do the same thing next time you re asked for wargods, screenshot with a folder near it that says "moneer" so we know its your screenshot.

Thank u bro for ur words ❤️ and i hope i get unban  😞 
And what u mean in folder and ... idk what is that