Advert

• New Theme!!!! 1

Lorem Ipsum1 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 1 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 2

Lorem Ipsum2 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 2 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 3

Lorem Ipsum3 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 3 Read more
  • New Theme!!!! 4

Lorem Ipsum4 is the text used as an example filler in the printing industry. It was first used in the 15th century by an unknown printer to fill in a sample book. Five centuries later it began to be used by the electronics industry, remaining virtually unchanged. Popularized in the 1960s with publication.

d!abolic 4 Read more

Why BetaXD Banned me im don't hacker or...I like this server..but BetaXD don't do any one play off it i have imgur but i canno't say any thing if i go to to the server with me (BANNED)

why beta why...

no man my enternet not very good and I have lag the lag stop and back there were me jump and me goo me don't hack man :(((

guardiaN

me don't from romania but i can speak Romanian - 13% - how do i give you it - i don't have paypal and any thing my years old is 12

:(

Just Unban me and go to see me hacker or no and see my enternet there are one i know him his name Progys.; thats says for me your Internet bad and he was know don't say at me me is hacker man...go unban me and go see me if me hacker or no :(

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What was you take .. whats the administrator says
Man this is wait is very bad .. - What They Says For You - THE ADMINISTRATOR -

Man you know me can go to the server - but i can't say any thing i don't know why it..With : commentator xc00035162...What Do you ?
I cant say any thing man I can't say /rs - I Need One unban me :(

Ban Information 
Name: MR.EagLe^ 
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:916263077 
Reason: aim+speed 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 
Admin Name: BetaXD 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_1:0:120